Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

whew! this is not good, hehehe! but anywayz... I just miss the noche buena, Im here at work. wahhh! cant do anything, if only I could spend christmas with my family and with odessa. Im at work, txting odessa, odessa is in her house spending the noche buena alone. this is sad but there is no other way. but tomorrow, will be having breakfast together, a small celebration before I go home from work. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! and also to my family and odessa. love you guys!

2 comments:

PoRkBelly said...

merry christmas boss! mmmmwaaaahhhh!

franCris said...

meri xmas ninyo pao and oding!!!.. belated na d.ay nih!!!....

whew!!!..ng.solo flyt jd d.ay ta ninyo pg.pasko..sagdli lng intime!!!..hehehe :D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!..heheh stay inlove.. :)